Sunday 27 April 2014

The days are counting...

After today, just 12 days will remain until the next round of the Junior League!

There was a good turnout this morning, and I want to see record breaking numbers to sessions over the next two weeks! Don't think of it as doing it for yourself - but for the TEAM!

If you aren't competing, then you need to be getting yourself to training to make sure that one day soon you could be!

I'm extremely excited about the next round, and after the performance last time we should be showing the other teams exactly how its done.

On a slightly different note, I would like to arrange another team photo. This time it will be of all of you guys in the pool gathered around the blocks at the deep end. I'm going to get it printed and then hopefully have as many of you sign it as possible for me to remember you for years and years to come.

I'm proposing Monday the 12th of May in two weeks time so hopefully everyone can make it!

See you all tomorrow,

Coach Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment